Monday, April 18, 2005

Bob

Me, my sisters and most of my cousins (cept' the few white sheep) keep in touch with each other via mass mailing to each other on our own mailing list which we have aptly name Cousinster.

This conversation over the weekend has been my proudest.
___________________________________________________________________

Scenario : Sister(Marie) in Aussieland got into a minor surgery for a stone, and the scars from ops became the topic of the conversation.

Cuzin Cheryl:
Marie, my appendix scar is so awful, man. I can't wear low jeans or crop tops coz the scar is high up compared to the C-sect. This time round, the Doc gave me a steroids jab before he sew me up so that the kelloid won't form so much.

Me:
Scars? wanna check out my scar after i removed that ingrown hair thingy? Its at the bottom of my back (nicer way of saying it than "its at the top of my ass-crack") but damn, the scar is huge...id swear if you saw it you'd think id had an open heart surgery from my backside!

Heehee, well, it aint THAT bad, but still, compared to some recent apendix scars ive seen, its true...sutturing has come a long way.
By the way, i also still have that thing i removed stored in a jar with formalin :D

Sista Marie:
Cheryl, he had this ball of crap and hair and fuzz and grossness ... Edgar, do u really still have it?

Me:
Of course i do...and stop calling Bob names! hes sensitive :P

Sista Marie:
You are sooooo gross!! That's gagging material .. eeeewwwwww!!!

Cuzin Jo-Jo:
Edgar, you're gross. You have been gross from small and you still are and you most probably still be when you are 80 years old surrounded by your children and grandchildren (make you have alot as you're the only one carrying the Gasper name). Throw that disgusting (BOB) thing out!!!
___________________________________________________________________

*pats self on the back*

XD

-the ed-

3 comments:

Eaglet said...

*Applauds*
Edgar, you do the aliens proud
Long live *gag* Bob!

Gaylebait said...

I assume that BOB is an acronym for Bundle of Bungholehair?

Rand0m said...

does BOB have tits yet?