Monday, May 23, 2005

The wacky name sheet #01

Welcome to the wacky name sheet #01.
This list will be updated should i encounter more of these interesting folks.

Surnames removed, cos a few of them were nice folks. That aside, ill admit that most of the ppl on this list were seriously major annoying and self centered. Must be a prerequisite before legally changing the name ur parents gave you to such godawful ones.

The number in brackets show if ive met more than one of that name to see how popular it is.

Acemond - Singapore(1)
Apples - Singapore(2)
Buffy - Singapore(1), Malaysia(1)
Koolio - Singapore(1)
Lancelot - Singapore(1)
Lobo - Malaysia(1)
Omega - Singapore(1), Malaysia(1)
Seasons - Singapore(3), Malaysia(1) *Popular*
Superman - Hong Kong(1)

I have a few more on paper somewhere...will add on.
FOLKS!! u got any such encounters? send them in, ill gladly update them into this list.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've met an Apple before, as well as:

a) Money
b) Ah Girl - obviously was trying to get rid of me
c) Val; short for Valentino

But the king of them all is the man who shook my hand, introduced me to his wife, his kid and then introduced himself a "Boboy".

Unknown said...

read "a Boboy" as "as Boboy" - he didn't actually introduce his Boboy to anyone that day.

Eaglet said...

you two sure meet some strange folks out there in spaceland

Anonymous said...

So we have 3 Seasons in Singapore and only 1 in Malaysia...does this include the one i know?

I have read of a famous HK director named Oxide Pang. Written in bold in the newspaper The Sun.

As you all know, i am going to name my kid Lam Ah Capel...

would he hate me?

Anonymous said...

So we have 3 Seasons in Singapore and only 1 in Malaysia...does this include the one i know?

I have read of a famous HK director named Oxide Pang. Written in bold in the newspaper The Sun.

As you all know, i am going to name my kid Lam Ah Capel...

would he hate me?

Anonymous said...

you forgot Chimpanzee from HK, or the ones that I've worked with before, such as Maverick, Science and Game.

o.O

Gaylebait said...

There's also Rain (as per my blog)

And Loh Been Hoot

And Shadow Wong